- Tourmaline can form very large and beautiful crystals. The very hard Tourmaline crystals (Mohs 7.5) occur in a multiplicity of colors, such as blue, green, red, pink, brown or black. The shades of our black Tourmaline range from a slightly blueish gray (No. 14) to a highly glossy black (No. 8).
- Lightfastness – medium: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- Lightfastness – thinned: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- Lightfastness – concentrated: 8 (1 is bad, 8 is best)
- Suitability: Acrylics, Oil, Tempera, Watercolor / Gouache
- Colors: Black, Gray